7411 ES Deventer
Chamber of Commerce number 74535188
Version: 23-5-2018, Version 2018.05.04M
We respect the privacy of visitors to our website and ensure that the personal information you provide to us is treated confidentially. How exactly we do this, and what personal data we collect from you for what purposes, can be read below.
Use of personal data
ProudBreast B.V., hereinafter referred to as ProudBreast, processes the personal data you provide to us by completing the order form. When placing an order, we process the following data from you: name, address and place of residence, telephone number and e-mail address. When placing an order, we ask you whether we may use your data to send you relevant information in the future. If you have answered positively to this question, your e-mail address will be used for online marketing. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
If you contact us by phone, we process the data provided which is necessary to provide you with a good service and possibly place orders for you.
When using our website, we obtain certain data from you. This can be personal data. We store and use only the personal data that is provided directly by you, in the context of the service requested by you (for example, via the contact form or for the creation of an account), or which, when provided, it is provided to us for processing.
We will not use your personal data for other purposes unless you have given your prior consent, or we are permitted or required to do so by law or agreement.
Purposes of use
To provide you with an optimal service, it is necessary for ProudBreast to store your personal data in certain cases. ProudBreast uses your personal data for:
- granting you access to our website;
- using the functionalities on our website;
- The performance of agreements, transactions and services;
- relationship management, including contacting you at your request;
- obtaining insight into the use of our website;
- determining strategy and policy;
- if necessary, tracing unlawful conduct with respect to ProudBreast B.V., its business associates and its employees;
Description of personal data
For the above purposes, we will process the following personal data from you:
- name and address details;
- payment details;
- e-mail address;
- (mobile) phone number;
- IP address;
- technical browser information;
- cookie ID;
- click and browsing behavior;
- social media account.
We will retain your personal data no longer than necessary to achieve the purposes stated in this privacy and cookie statement. The data that we obtain from you through the order confirmation, we keep for the period of 10 years, as long as we provide follow-up deliveries and service on the product you purchased. After that, your data will be destroyed.
Confidentiality & disclosure to third parties
We handle your personal data confidentially. We will not provide the personal data we collect through our website to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Furthermore, we will only share the data you provide with third parties if this is necessary for the performance of the agreement or we are permitted or required to do so by law or the agreement, think of shipping partners or external order pickers and warehousing.
ProudBreast uses careful security procedures for the protection of processed data, in part to prevent unauthorized access to such data. For example, we ensure that only the necessary persons have access to your data and that access to your personal data is protected. In any case, we use a secure connection (SSL, TLS connection) for this purpose.
Cookies are used on this website to enable the various functionalities on this website, to improve the advertising offer for you and to gain insight into visitor behavior on our website.
Cookies are small information files that can be automatically stored on or read from your device (including a PC, tablet, or smartphone) when you visit a website. This happens via the web browser on the device. The information a cookie obtains about your use of the website may be transferred to ProudBreast’s own secure servers or those of a third party.
On our website, cookies are used to:
- enable functionalities of the website and to protect the website (technical or functional cookies);
- analyze the use of the website and improve the website on that basis (analytical cookies);
- to make the Internet offer more interesting for you by displaying advertisements that match your interests (marketing cookies);
- make it possible to share our website via social media (social media cookies).
Necessary cookies: Technical or functional cookies.
The main purpose of cookies is to save you time and effort. For example, if you adjust a web page to your personal preferences or if you navigate in a website, thanks to cookies the settings and preferences you have chosen are remembered for future use. When you visit the website again later, the previously entered data can be retrieved by the cookies, allowing you to easily use the features of the website again as you previously set them. We use the following necessary cookies:
- 1. Necessary cookies to make the website usable, by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the website cannot function properly.
Statistics cookies are also used on this website to help us understand the use of our website and the effectiveness of our campaigns. We use the following analytical cookies:
- 1. Analytical cookies from Google Analytics. For this we have a processing agreement with Google, the data is processed anonymously and we do not share with third parties. The retention period is 26 months.
- Analytical cookies from Microsoft Bing.
- Marketing cookies from Mailtribe.
Furthermore, we use marketing cookies so that we can improve the online advertising offer for you and we can gain insight into our campaign performance. We use the following advertising cookies:
- Marketing cookies from Google AdWords.
- Marketing cookies from Facebook.
- Marketing cookies from Bing Ads.
- Marketing cookies from Mailtribe.
Social media cookies
To make it possible for you to share our information on this website through the various social media channels, we use the following cookies:
- Social Media cookies from AddToAny.
Turning cookies on and off
You can choose whether to accept cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to disallow cookies if you wish (check your browser help page for exact instructions). If you choose not to accept cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of interactive features of this website or other websites you visit.
Most cookies have an expiration date. This means that they automatically expire after a certain period of time and no longer record data from your site visit. You can also choose to delete cookies manually before the expiration date. For more information on this, please consult your browser’s manual.
Links to other third-party websites
Our Internet pages contain links to other websites. This privacy and cookie statement does not apply to third-party websites connected to our website by links. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data reliably or securely. We therefore recommend that you read the privacy policies of these websites before using them. These include parties such as:
- Social media accounts like LinkedIN, Facebook, Youtube and Instagram
- Collaboration partners and points of sale
Your legal rights
If you have any questions or want to know what personal data we hold about you, you can always contact us. You can do this by contacting us via the email form, sending us an email at [email protected], or by contacting us by phone at +31 (0) 6 17 03 38 87 on Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
U heeft de volgende rechten:
- get an explanation of what personal data we have and what we do with it;
- to see the exact personal data we have;
- to have errors corrected;
- to have outdated personal data deleted;
- to withdraw consent;
- objecting to a particular use;
- transferability of data.
Please make sure that you always clearly indicate who you are so that we can be sure that we are not modifying or deleting data of the wrong person.
Changes to this privacy and cookie statement
We reserve the right to modify this privacy and cookie statement. Changes will be published on our website. It is therefore recommended that you consult this policy regularly so that you are aware of any changes.
7411 ES Deventer
CHAMBER OF COMMERCE 74535188
+31 (0) 6 17033887
Personal Data Authority
Of course, we are also happy to help you if you have complaints about the processing of your personal data. Under privacy legislation, you have the right to file a complaint with the Authority Personal Data against our processing of your personal data. You can contact the contact Personal Data Authority for this purpose.